Fully work from home in current pandemic situation
Supportive 360 degree working culture
Personal and career development both in hard and soft skill
What’s your deliverables:
- Analysis from financial and non-financial reports.
- Recommendation for better improvement in all aspect from the analysis.
- Create/update financial modelling based on recommendation given.
- Create/update SOP and flowchart based on business process analysis and recommendation.
What you will do:
- Ensures timely and accurate monthly business/financial reports and plans.
- Researches, analyzes and synthesizes data from multiple sources into business information as directed and by self-identification.
- Analyzes and reports on key drivers of business and company performance, including monthly and quarterly results and variance analysis.
- Develops financial models and methods to analyze volume and margin trends to develop both short and medium-term forecasts.
- Provides high level performance “dashboard” quality reports to senior management or executive team.
- Connect with CEO/Business Lead and get their perspective of their business long-term target
- Assists in budgeting, revenue and expense analysis, business trends analysis, and special ad hoc projects related to the designated business unit.
- Develop feasibility study of a proposed project/business.
What we need from you:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management / Accounting / Business with GPA >3.00 from reputable university.
- Fresh graduate are welcome, with internship experiences in accounting/finance
- Having 1-2 experiences in Accounting and Finance will be advantage will be advantage
- Deep understanding of 3 financial statements
- Having high analytical skill
- Good skills in Excel, Power Point, Word (Power BI will be advantage)
- Fluent in English both oral & written
- Candidates must working carefully in financial analyze and good in reporting
- Creative, communicative and having high willingness to learn
- Candidates must be hardworking and persistent at work
- Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)
Years of Experience: